Skip to content
Plan - Timber Tumble
- Save the beaver to win the game!
- Start off by adding all the logs to the u-shaped container, then pop the beaver at the top
- Using the wooden stick, take it in turns to push out one of the wooden logs and gradually lower the beaver from top to bottom, but without letting the beaver fall out forwards or backwards!
- It's trickier than it looks, but will develop crucial skills of patience, hand-eye co-ordination and strategic skills
- The whole family can have fun together as they see who has the steadiest hand and nerve