Join Marla as she ventures through the desert with her horse, trying to locate her brother Charlie. Which Playmobil world should she visit first: rattler's Gulch, Fairytale land, or Constantinopolis?
- From "Playmobil The Movie"
- Posable figure can sit, stand, turn head and move arms
- Includes 20 pieces
- Ages 5 years +
- Meet up with Del and Marla at rattler’s Gulch, where the pink hay has made a flying horse!
- Here, Marla is determined to get some help to find her brother and she thinks her gold pieces will be a fair wage to pay
- She soon learns that she can't navigate the Western world on her own and needs Del’s help
- Figures can bend, sit, stand and turn their heads
- Set Incudes Del, Marla, Flying horse, Hay bales, Fence, and other accessories
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
|Product Dimensions||11.18 x 7.36 x 2.91 inches|
|Item Weight||12.7 ounces|