There’s nothing puzzling about how cool these cold-blooded amphibians are! A red-eyed tree frog is joined by a colorful variety of poison dart frogs, both real and imagined (the rainbow one), as well as a fire salamander and insects. Most frogs are nocturnal, but these colorful bodies warn other animals, “Don’t eat me!” so they are active during the day! Puzzles help develop hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills and problem-solving through repeated practice while delivering leaps of fun!
- Bestselling puzzle brand worldwide - With over 1 billion puzzles sold, Ravensburger is the bestselling puzzle brand worldwide.
- Anti-Glare surface - Ravensburger puzzles use an exclusively developed, extra-thick cardboard combined with our fine, linen structured paper to create a glare-free puzzle image and give you the best experience possible.
- Every piece is unique â€“ None of the frustrations you find with other puzzle brands. With Ravensburger, every individual piece has a completely unique shape.
- Perfect for your child â€“ Puzzles for toddlers and kids of every age help support a child's development as they play, building skills such as concentration and creativity.
- Makes a great gift - Puzzles are a fun activity to do alone or in a group, and make a great gift for all ages at birthdays and holidays.